Welcome to the Housing Tides™ Media Room
The most balanced, reliable source of information about the current health of the U.S. housing and home building industry.
For additional information, please contact Hannah Finch by email or by phone at (970) 556-0203.
The only commercially available monthly report that provides:
- A comprehensive measure and aggregated understanding of the current health of the U.S. housing and home building industry
- Updated city-specific information when market conditions change
- Valuable insight for improving investment decision making
Housing Tides Index™
A monthly pulse of the U.S. housing market that offers:
- The most comprehensive yet succinct measure of market health in a consolidated form
- A must-have resource for understanding and giving context to changes in market housing health, the movement of the market over time, and how each market ranks in a countrywide comparison
- Monthly Pulse: Content created exclusively for the media that delivers an updated infographic depicting the latest monthly Housing Tides Index, key market highlights, the complete Index as it appears in the Housing Tides Report, and a brief executive summary. Learn more and subscribe here.
- Fact Sheet: Information about Housing Tides. View HTML version | View PDF.
- Media Interview: Interview with Director Steve Byers to discuss Housing Tides. Schedule a media interview below.
- Expert Consultation: Expert consultation for those seeking additional insights and commentary about what’s currently happening in the housing market – including insights from the latest Housing Tides Report. Schedule a consultation or submit a question below.
- FAQS: Frequently asked questions about Housing Tides. Read FAQs.
- Biographies: Bios for the Housing Tides team. Read bios.
- Logos: Feel free to use our high-resolution logos in your stories.
- News Releases: Archive of Housing Tides’ press releases. Read releases.